Monday, January 18, 2010

What a weekend...

So Me and my Boys have been affected by this wonderful weather in Utah...I have always had a problem with asthma, but never to the point that it affected me this bad. I have lost my voice, my throat feels like its about ready to close completely off, but I can still breath so no worries right!? lol Both the boys have been congested and coughy, but nothing bad, or serious. Its made a rough three or four nights in a row..ugh, then to add to that I decide to start getting a serious pain thinking its my tooth like a normal person, get to the dentist today and I have a Ulcer that has started at my jawbone, and went through and is now exposed in the back of my throat. Ouch! And there is nothing they can do to make it any better, so I get to wait. Thank god for JD and his attitude and letting me do NADA while he takes care of everything, and me. He took today off to make sure I could get all taken are of, he is going back to work tomorrow and he said he is excited to because it is hard to take care of kids..ha! But I am feeling a tad better since I found some stuff at the pharmacy to rub on my sore..so thats exciting!! My stomach is still not hurting...it is so awesome to feel better from that, it was horrible!! Things are going good..we went to church on Sunday and the boys loved it and were SO good! Ryker didnt want to take his new tie off so he kept it on his tshirt for a while after..so cute! This ward is so nice, much different feeling from any other one we have gone to...I feel like a huge hypocrite though, I have always said I do not want to go to the LDS church and be active, yet now there is something different. But, we are NOT going to lead people on thinking were more serious then we are, we will not make them think we are planning on going to the temple or anything like that, we are just going right now strickly for a "Center" in our lives. It may sound stupid, but it has given us something to look forward every week, and its made mine and JDs attitudes different in a good way. So were giving it a serious shot this time, we will see where this goes, we will obviously be happy either way! Now back to life til next time I start thinking...... Ü

2 comments:

  1. i didn't know you had a blog! yay and welcome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) eh, thought i'd give it a shot...since i love reading yours..lol thanks!

    ReplyDelete