Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Baby update!

So talked to my doctor today and he said that on Friday my levels were low enough that he didnt expect to have them raise and that I couldnt have been pregnant yet. I told him I beg to differ! He ordered another count and called me about 2 hours later and said that they had risen enough to make him say I was offically ONE week pregnant and actually did have a baby attatched, he apologized and said that was the first time a women had proven to him there is such thing as instinct! He said that I had litterally felt my hormones changing as the baby was just in concieve stage!!!! He said you have the first two weeks of any pregnancy where the baby is NOT attached to your blood or body so thats were the confusion comes in. Your body can technically kick up the hormones if it knows there is a conception that took place, but the odds of a women feeling that stage are next to nothing. He said that after the two week or so conception stage, it then works its way down to the Uterus and burrows through and attaches to the inside of you and that is considered week ZERO TO ONE, at that point the body starts to put off such a small amount of the HCG that they dont even count it yet, its not until the woment misses her period. HOWEVER, in my case.....I conceived, and immediately felt the hormones going through, then I started to spot/bleed for three days.....this is what made them confident that things are good and alright and this should continue to a normal pregnancy all the way through because I didnt bleedout with pain, that would have told them this was a misscarraige and the blood count wouldnt've been used to tell me anything, but since the bleeding was two weeks before I should have started, and it stopped and then I pull a raise in HCG bloodwork then were ok to say this is a ONE week positive pregnancy! :) YAY! He said I am so in tune with my body its amazing. Which I already knew, I know whats going on....always. But...as I sit here and think about my two healthy boys, and the way that I was pregnant with them, this is how far along I would have been, but I didnt know until I was about 3 weeks further. This time I just felt the hormones going through me so I knew something was up, then I bled a little and that just confirmed my thinking. So since those are the two pregnancies that went good, I am really excited and have faith this is going to go good. (in most cases that the early misscarraiges happen the baby doesnt get attached it actually just comes out like a period, so to know that mine is attached is what makes them think that were ok to be thinking this is going to be a healthy pregnancy, but of course there is always that chance that nothing is in the yolksac or it doesnt develope but we are hoping that doesnt happen either)

No comments:

Post a Comment