Thursday, January 28, 2010

life life life :)

So over the past few days JD has not been too busy at work so we have been able to be lazy...its awesome! I am so damn tired that all I want to do is sleep, so its been nice. I was talking to JD about the baby and Kayden walked in and said I know your up to something, so JD said "well bud, what do ya think about having another brother or sister?" Kayden said "Nah, I dont want one to grow taller then me and pick on me" JD said "nobody, I mean NOBODY in this family will grow tall, so you have no worries!" Kayden busted up laughing and said "oh, Ok then sure, where is it?" Then we had to explain to him that he is going to have to wait for it to grow and get healthy...he just walked away confused I think! lol He was so young when we had Ryker that I dont think he remembers anything. So we told JDs mom and dad and the kids, we talked to the doc and since I was feeling good still they said the only chance of misscarraige is if the egg attatched and didnt grow, but since I still feel like poo, and feel the life being sucked out of me then things are going good he believes. So excited! I cant wait to go and get a normal week amount from my OBGYN, they will add the conception weeks too so I will be further along instead of just going off of blood amounts right now in the early week of it starting. We asked Ryker at dinner if he wanted mommy to have a baby, he just said "ya" and looked at me like I was supposed to pull it out of my pocket or something! lol So cute! Cant wait for them to feel something and see something, then they will understand more. We are trying to think of something fun to do this weekend with the kids, we want to get out of the house, we are thinking Hardware Ranch with JDs parents, but never been there so were looking into it. We have been cooped up since I have been so fricking tired that I feel bad, the boys need some attention right now and they need some fun. And....I cant keep my eyes open anymore, so its bedtime, and its only 8 LOL, I took a nap today for two hours, and slept a full night. Good sign its so different though! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment