Thursday, January 21, 2010

WAHOO!!!!!

So we did it!! Baby #3 in the oven! And so far baking..we are scared this time more then any other. I almost misscarried with Ryker at 13 weeks because of Progesteron levels. But the doctor put me on some medicine and I was alright. Then we tried again in Dec of 2008, I got the positive result, then scheduled the appt and started to bleed and cramp super bad a few days later and misscarried. It was not something that I like going through, not only painwise, but it is mentally hard on me. We have had 3 misscarraiges so far, and this one seems like its not like the others. So we are hoping and praying its alright. I was super sick since October and had bad stomach problems, they have done SSOOOO much blood work, scans, you name it we have done it, and the only problem they were coming across was the spot on my uterus that they said would be considered a tumor until it was removed but they said that wouldnt be the pain. Really they were stumped, I asked the Bishop for a blessing about a month ago, and I am amazed at what a difference having faith and getting one makes. I have litterally had ZERO pains in my stomach. Then the following day I called and asked the doc if it was ok to go ahead and try since we dont want to wait much longer to have another one. He said come in for follow up blood work, and he wanted to look over everything once again to just make sure there was nothing that would actually obstruct growth, he called me back and said that we were ok if I was out of pain, and that all the blood panel came back normal. FIRST ONE SINCE OCTOBER, AND HAD 13 CBC'S DONE!!!! That was soooo exciting! :) So I started to feel sorda off a few weeks ago and told JD I think I am already pregnant, which is odd because with the other kids it took forever before I could get pregnant. Then more things started happening and sure enough, positive test! YAY! It is faint, but the test I got was a cheapo, I dont bother with the expense since I know once its a faint line on the cheapo then were in luck anywhere else! lol So I am scheduled to go in for the first appt on Feb 12. I hope and pray I make it to that first appt, I feel like this is good, so we'll see. We dont want to tell the kids until we actually hear a heartbeat, just in case, we dont want to set them up for dissapointment. Will keep you updated...

No comments:

Post a Comment