Monday, January 25, 2010

:) life is good

So this weekend got started a little early and JD was off before 1, we went to lunch with his Mom and pulled Kayden out of school a tad early so we could have him come..sshhh :)...we went and got all the stuff for Rykers blessing and made sure all that was lined up. We blessed him on Sunday at our house, we just had JDs Mom & Dad, Aunt N Uncle, One Cousin & Wife, and Dan and Angie, it was fun, all the kids are so crazy when they get together. Although, Ryker is the crazy man out of the kids he did ssooooo good while getting blessed, I was so worried that he was just going to try to run away or something while trying to bless him, but he did great. I figured it would either shock the heck out of him trying to figure out what they were doing, or scare him. Luckily I think he was shocked and just held still and quiet! YAY! So finally have him blessed, finally we seriously dragged our feet on that one! lol But atleast its done right!? And...my hormones are raging, JD is funny because he is telling me that all the other pregnancies it was more of a "trust the baby is in there" situation until he went to an ultrasound...he says that I am clearly pregnant due to my moods! :) Which to him he says this could be a good thing, he wants me to get my girly girl. lol. But I have not had much MORNING sickness, it hits me at like 6 pm, I stayed up so late last night because I was so gaggy but I was so damn tired. I am also having this weird thing with my fingers going numb!?!?! lol Read up on that, supposidly thats a very early sign that most women dont get til about a 5th pregnancy, and it gets worse throughout the pregnancy, its to the point that texting is even buggin me..not really looking forward to that..but eh, what can I do!? And...we have not told the kids yet, but we were walking through the store with Billie (JDs mom) and Kayden said "I want a girl" we both looked at him and said "what?" He said "When mom has her baby I want a girl" This was actually before I started to even feel pregnant, so it was a little funny! I am not feeling too great now, lol, but thanks to a awesome husband who will clean, cook, whatever...he will take care of me and the boys while I get through the sickness. Funny how aware your body is of pregnancy once you have experienced it, I can seriously feel everything that my body is doing, so I am having positive thoughts that things are going good in the baking process. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment