Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Starting of the Ba-Log

Ok, so what the heck let's give this a shot..I figure we have crazy enough lives that blogging may be interesting. lol. Ok, first things first I guess, We have decided to try to have another kiddo..this a huge fear about gaining the weight back that I have tried so hard to lose, I am going to have to be SO SO SO careful about that. We talked to the kids about having another baby and Kayden said he would be so happy if he had his own baby in this house that he could help take care of..so precious! And Ryker said "ya..baby, k!" it was so funny. We are kinda scared just because the simple thought of adding another one will be stressful, but with neither of our families being close we are very nervous about growing old and regreting only having two, what if one decided to move out of state and since they are close the other one follows..ya know..lol..probably thinking too much into it, but oh well. We know that when we have another one that is definately all that we want. At this point we are not concerned about it being a boy or a girl. It would be fun to have a girl, teach her all the girly things..but on the same hand we kinda want to have another boy and let the three boys all be buddies and all of them can go hunting with us and all that. If we did have a girl she would be a little tomboy were scared of..haha..we would continue to do all the stuff we do like go hunting, camping, and I am not the average girl who lets JD do everything I always make sure to get in and get my hands dirty helping. We were talking about it last night and JD said a girl would be fun but I would have to start staying home while they go hunting and stuff like that, but I said that I disagree because if we have her grow up being tough and knowing how to hunt, and take care of business then we wont have to worry about her finding a jackass of a guy when she grows up, she will be able to stand her ground and take care of herself and her kids..lol..I am sure we are thinking into this way way too much, but it happens! haha // JD is super slow at work this year, usually they are so busy he dont get a second to think, but his time off is being much much enjoyed by us. Kayden has been at school all day and me and Ryk & Jade have been lounging and enjoying the time while we have it. Luckily we didnt go all out on Christmas and saved a little and aren't stressing about money! // Still trying to get Ryker potty trained. He is so stubborn that he is doing it when he wants, then throws a HUGE tantrum when I try to get him to do it..darn kid!! Well, I think those are pretty much the basic things on my mind..now we will do this day by day and see how it all goes..lol Hope you enjoy reading..this life is full of chaos and is very funny and sarcastic, so dont be suprised by anything.....Ü

No comments:

Post a Comment