Wednesday, February 3, 2010

So confused!!

I am getting annoyed at the situation with my body right now. I have a strong feeling that the doctor I seen on Friday was a complete careless jackass. I am 6 days late for my period, still feel very pregnant, I am throwing up and everything. I have not bled, I have not had pain that is anything out of the ordinary, I am sure I am pregnant. But I cannot get the tests to say so since I am sooo early in the pregnancy. I will be super surprised if I am not, I will honestly bet something big on it that I am. I called my old Midwife that delivered both my boys and she is very very good at what she does. I told her everything that is happening and she said that I have to be, but I am just feeling everything so soon that they only thing that is going to help right now is patience. She said the window with conception time is very confusing and sometimes it can take 4-7 weeks to get a positive result and she said to not rule it out. I know my body, my body is always doing the same thing with my womenly fun stuff, so I know that this situation going on right now would only be caused by pregnancy, she said that it doesnt sound like a misscarraige in any way shape or form, I would be having HCG and it would either stay the same or go to a peak then down, but its not. The test that the er doc ran was not the same test that they took a few days prior so they cannot be compared and he was wrong even suggesting that I couldnt be knowing that they werent the same test. He did no pelvic exam or anything, she said that he did not do enough to rule anything in or out, he was not thorough enough to even make a final decision. She said to wait til 2 weeks after my missed period and if it does not pull up then, then to go to the er and REQUEST a ultrasound so that they can figure out what is going on. She said there would be no other reason for what is going on that would not end in pregnancy. She said if I make it to that point and still have no pain or anything they would no doubt do ultrasound and see where the baby is, she said if this was eptopic I would be in pain, and bleeding and have pain in one specific area, she said if this was a misscarraige I wouldnt be having a few signs that I am, they would have stopped. So she is sure that I am, but its the waiting period that I am so impatient over and its hard to sit and wait when its Oh ya know..just a BABY!! lol So I am still taking care of myself like I am, and I am still trying to listen to my body and get the rest I need so that the baby can grow and develope if I am. I hope that I am, then on the other hand we can try again next month after we get home from Vegas. This is going to be my first time to Vegas and I did want to drink a little, but I will still have fun if I cant. So right now I just want to know what the hell is going on and why I cant get the answer that I need. So irritating! I am super upset about the damn ER visit, huge bill coming my way and a total jackass who wouldnt even listen to me and do the tests that I was asking for, I would have an answer right now if he would of. So...I will keep you updated, sorry if its annoying people, but I will just try to shut up about it for a bit. lol Thanks for putting up with my bullshit :)

No comments:

Post a Comment