Thursday, February 4, 2010

Things are great...things are grand!!!

So Angelina JoGreene came over today and played and the guys got home from work and we made some Tacos and let the kids play and go buckwild the whole night! It was fun, we dont ever have anyone come over to our house so it was really fun to have all of them over and play, the kids love when there are other people over here playing with their toys!! YAY! lol And...JD actually got some mad hours in this week and tomorrow is all going to be OT, and Saturday if he works, that is going to be awesome then we can have a even funner Vegas trip! :) Which we are soooooo freaking excited for, we need to get away so bad for a second! We are going to stay in the Stratosphere and go to dinner in the top of it one night..I am a little nervous for that though it is 800 ft in the air and spins 360 degree's while you eat!! AAHH! But it is going to be so freaking fun especially since were going with our BFFFF's :) We are all going to have such a good time, usually there are 6 kids running around us when we are all together so its going to be a blast! JD is so excited to take me, this is the first time I have ever gone and there is a possibility that I am pregnant, so I will go to the doctor next friday and find out for sure what is going on...I am sooo excited, to either find out that I am pregnant, or why the hell I am not having a period and feeling like poo! lol So either way things will be getting figured out! So Vegas will be fun either way since its going to be the first time ever, I did kinda want to drink a little, but I guess if I cant that is alright too! haha So...we will see how it goes..On Saturday I am going to go get another follow up blood test and if it pulls another negative, then I am definatly not pregnant and can have a drunken time in Vegas ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment