Monday, February 22, 2010

la de da

So we went on our Vegas trip and it was SSSOOOO fun!!! We got a little crunk, but not too much ;) And, the drive back was horrible! There was so much snow on the roads, then it was a blizzard! Glad we decided to take the truck, we almost took the car, but we got home, just took much longer. We had the kids with Howie and Billie and things got all messed up and I had to have Tori take them, she freaking saved our ass' we would have been in a big mess if she didnt. :) The boys were so happy to see us, we were all finally home again, that little bit of time away makes me appreciate even more all the things that I have and that I deal with everyday, its hard to stay home and take care of kids, house, etc. but it is so worth it, I wouldnt change it for a thing. We are back to the normal routine, school, errands and such, other then trying to find JD a new phone...when we were in Vegas I kept telling him to just give me his phone and I would put it in my purse so he didnt break it, well we go to sit down to eat and he says "oh, my phone, i dont wanna break it" as he reached in his BACK pocket, ya, screen all busted, good job there! UGH! lol So I have to find him another one, I dont want to deal with the whole bullcrap of the shipping in and all that, so I am just going to find one on KSL. But the trip was fun fun, we had some fun with Dan and Angie that is a different fun from what it usually is since we have kids around 24-7. lol. But I am so glad they went, they almost didnt since they were sick but they ended up just coming and had a ton of fun. I hope I dont get sick since I shared drinks with them, but at the time it didnt matter lol ;) Angie and I would have done a little more, but the lamo guys werent into some of the stuff we suggested. haha. But our room that they put us in right when we got there was so stinky like sewage by the first morning that I was throwing up and they changed our room, something was wrong with the drain so they put us up on the 18th floor instead of the 6th, little higher, little more anxiety but I did it :) yay! We went to the top of the stratosphere and I totally almost passed out, my heart was racing, I tried, but didnt last long...but in the elevator was a good time HAHAHA Dan was just showing the love, but I was so nervous about the fact of us getting on and going up I didnt pay attention...but pretty much one of the funniest situations EVER! :) But....back to reality and responsibility til next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment