Friday, May 7, 2010

ITS A GIRL!!!

So we found out today that we will be having our grilly finally. We are sooo excited, JD is slightly more excited then me at the moment due to people freaking me out about girly attitudes and whinyness, I know as soon as I start buying stuff this will come to an end. lol. I am really excited though, this is exactly all we need to shut me up and I will definatley not need anymore kids. haha. I thought that right when I got pregnant, then I kept thinking but wait a second, what the heck would I do if it was another boy and I never had a girl??? I would have definatly thought about a fourth a few years down the line again. So we are super excited to call this good. :). I am so far actually feeling better, for the most part, my food is not staying down very well at night, but other then that my energy is back and things are good. We have my little neice here for a bit..not sure if its going to be permanent or not, but we are helping out my brother who is struggling to be a single father and so we have offered to take in little one year old Maddy. We love her like our own children and she is melting JDs heart every second she is with him, so I think Casey is going to have to beg for her back. lol. She is such a great little baby tho, she is loving being here with our boys and having the little attention that she needs. We are happy to help no matter what this outcome may be, so for now we are just enjoying her one day at a time. Then JD finds out on June 2 weather or not he will have surgery on his shoulder, the surgeon says yes so I am pretty sure they are going to, this Physical therapy was just a workmans comp requirement. And Kaydens school year is coming to an end. I cannot believe my babe is going to be going to second grade, he is such a good little guy and we are so proud of him. He made me a Mothers Day Calendar at school and his face lite up when I opened it. Little things that make a mama's heart melt. :) I love my boys more then anything in the world, and no matter what they put me through during the day, which is usually a TON lol, I love to just walk in after they fall asleep and give them a smooch and whisper I love them. I treasure every day with them and cant wait to share their little sister with them soon. They are both so excited, I think Ryker is just because he see's Kayden, but still its so dang cute. haha. I am so thankful for my awesome husband who does anything and everything for me and the boys, and Maddy at the time, and dont know what I would do without them. :) Now...onto deciding what to decorate the babys room in........hhhmmm, PINK! YAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment