Thursday, March 4, 2010

:P fun stuff

So this week went by so fast, I have been tired, and still feeling like poo!!! Ugh! I cant wait to one day feel normal again...One day! lol Kayden has been having to do a little extra reading at home for school, it is SO freaking hard to get Ryker to cooperate while taking the time to get quiet and focus on just Kayden and his book, so I have had a little bit of a rough time. I am ready for this weekend to be here, other then JD is on call Fri and Sat anyway. BLAH! But thats alright, we need the extra money so I shouldnt complain. This weekend we need to get out of the house and do something FUN, like park, or something! ANYTHING! haha I have been helping JDs mom since she is sick and having issues with her back so I am more then tired with just my crap then to assist her with her stuff is killing me. But I can do it! I can do anything! Right!?!? haha This week my kids have actually been fairly good with helping me since I am helping Grandma, they are all concerned on what is going on with her and if she is alright, its so cute, they know who loves them, and they love those people right back 10 fold. My boys are the sweetest little things when it comes to someone getting hurt or sad they are so concerned and are willing to do anything you say. Love it! :) For three nights they both have helped me make awesome yummy dinners and clean the house and everything so thank goodness for that! I got a new phone that they totally think is awesome too, they love the touch screen and the noises that it makes when they touch it they find it very entertaining! So funny! But its late, I am tired, and I am off to a nice hot bath then bed...aaaahhhh, sounds great I know...CYA!

No comments:

Post a Comment