Sunday, June 6, 2010

Things are starting to line up...starting...

So life has been a big ol' mess lately! We finally found a house in Plain City that the lady will sign a two to three year lease so that we dont have to worry about this crap happening again with our landlord so we are going to start packing soon and getting stuff over there. Its going to be nice to be out in the sticks again without the heavy traffic coming out of the canyon and the cliffs in the yard. This house is an awesome house we are in and we are super sad to have to leave, but there are alot of things that are too stressful with the kids up here, kids need to be kids and play and be wild in the yard and this yard is just not kid friendly, nor is the heavy traffic coming out of the canyon with everyone speeding. So we are excited to get a flat big yard that the kids can ride their bikes in, and play like kids in. The house is alot smaller then what we are in right now, but we hardly use anything other then our rooms, kitchen, one bathroom and the front room anyway so its pointless to have this huge house when all we entertain is our kids. So really its not going to make us that sad to just downgrade to things we use and make more of it. We went to talk to the lady renting it and she is my aunts best friend and is so nice so I think its going to be good for us to get away from this weird ass lady anyway. lol. The problem:JD is hurt and going to be having surgery, I am knocked up...hhmm, this could be interesting!! We are going to pack the hell out of the house and make sure its all packed and hopefully we can find some people to help us get it all out because I have no idea who to ask. We both hate asking for everyones help, we would rather just deal with it and do it on our own, but this time its a baby for me that would be getting the brunt so I feel like JD is going to end up just going at it and totally kill himself just to get it done, he doesnt have to attitude of "lets wait til someone will help" he is more "oh well, guess I have to do it" guy. Kinda sucks, I appreciate that attitude more then anything, but I get so scared he is going to hurt himself one of these times. I have seen him go to major extreme to do something on his own, and it doesnt matter if it is killing him in pain, he just does it and pushes himself til its done...something I am not used to being my Dad, and Brother are a little different in that area. lol. But anyway..the baby is good...still a GIRL!! YAY! And getting big, kicking, punching and on one most the time. I love it! I am trying so hard to enjoy this last pregnancy, and I am loving feeling and seeing the baby grow, but HOLY MOLY, my hormones are outta whack sooooooooooooooooooo bad I am ready to crawl in a hole til this is all done! JD is very patient with me and its so helpful, but I am still a mega bitch and for some reason cant just control these moods, I am hoping they will get a bit easier..fingers crossed..but all in all its been a fun ride with pregnancy, moving, jd getting injured at work, taking care of my brothers kids, and kayden getting out of school! Its possibly the mixture of all of those that I might be having the crazy moods?? Ya think?? haha. But I am hangin on......

No comments:

Post a Comment